When things come up, apply for an Amscot Cash Advance* and get up to $500 cash in minutes with no credit checks. It's fast, convenient and often times less than late fees on an overdue bill.
- No Credit Checks.
- Fast approval process with cash in hand in minutes.
- Some of the Lowest Fees in the industry. View APR/Fee Schedule.
- Open 365 days a year with many 24-hour locations.
- Amscot is licensed by OFR, and regulated by state and federal laws.
How it works...
Complete a short application, sign an agreement, and write a check for the loan amount plus fee. Receive cash on the spot and we will hold your check until your next payday when you’re due to repay. Amscot charges a flat, one-time fee for its service.
To get started you must...
- Be employed or have a verifiable, recurring source of income
- Provide us with a phone number that we can consistently reach you at
- Have a checking account in good standing (open and active)
Then show us...
- A valid government issued photo ID (i.e. driver's license)
- Proof of income (pay stub, direct deposit, bank statement, etc.)
- Your checkbook (or bank statement showing checking account information)
To get started with your Cash Advance and save time when you get to the branch, click HERE.
Amscot is regulated by state and federal laws. We operate only in Florida, a state with some of the strictest consumer-protection laws in the United States and have many convenient locations to serve you. We only charge a state mandated $1.00 verification fee, not the $5.00 limit allowed by law. Amscot is a member of and adheres to the "Best Practices" of the Community Financial Services Association of America ("CFSA").
Pursuant to a provision of the federal law, John Warner National Defense Authorization Act of 2007 and as a member of the CFSA, Amscot cannot offer you a cash advance if you are an active member of the military or his/her spouse or dependent. For more information related to this law please click here.
*Some restrictions apply. If your check is dishonored, a return check fee may apply. You must be 18 years or older, a Florida resident and you cannot have an outstanding cash advance with Amscot or any other provider. As a member of CFSA, Amscot abides by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, as applicable, to collect past due accounts. Non-payment does not affect your credit score. Amscot does not offer automatic renewals. APR 265.93% to 312.86 %. APR example provided is representative range based on a fourteen (14) day hold period with one payment. Amscot is licensed by the Office of Financial Regulation pursuant to Florida law governing Money Service Businesses. Notice to Our Customers: A single cash advance is typically for two to four weeks. However, borrowers often use these loans over a period of months, which can be expensive. Cash advances are not recommended as long-term financial solutions.